- I’m quite obsessed with linen since it’s cool yet substantial. I needed a new bathrobe and this one from H&M was perfect. I love their duvet covers too.
- I’m reading Ottessa Moshfegh’s My Year of Rest and Relaxation. It’s grittier than what I often read but I’m really enjoying it. It’s wonderful dark humour about a girl who decides to medicate herself into a year long slumber on the Upper East Side. It touches on art, bad psychiatry, and New York pre-9/11. It’s delicious.
- This article about Carine Roitfield in The Guardian is fascinating and is getting me in the mood for Paris.
- Here is my latest piece on Medium.
- I cannot wait to read Star-Crossed by Minnie Darke.
- Loving Olio E Osso in Tinted Balm in No 3 Crimson. It’s a blush and lipgloss you swipe on. I just need this, mascara, and brow pencil for summer.
- I’ve decided to take carry on for my trip this summer. It’s hard to find luggage that works since the airlines keep decreasing the permitted bag size. Many of the cabin cases by It Luggage are under 20″ tall including spinner wheels and handle and fit in even the stingiest overhead bin. I’ve planned a capsule wardrobe cotton and linen blend jersey dresses (similar to this bargain) and ballet flats for Paris to take us from cafe to cafe. Later in the summer, I’m having an Italian adventure so perhaps I’ll add some more colourful pieces.